Compass Ministry is our small group ministry at Faith;
a network of small bands of believers living faith life together.
- Caring – to provide tangible expressions of love within the body of Christ.
“We love because He first loved us.” — 1 John 4:19
- Opportunities to witness and express your faith.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another toward love and and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together…but encourage one another to walk in Christ’s way.” — Heb. 10:24-25
- Ministry that practices God’s Word. Encouraging one another to walk in Christ’s way.
“If we walk in the light…we have fellowship with one another.” — 1 John 1:7
- Prayer – we join together to seek God’s guidance and blessings.
“In everything, by prayer and petition…present your requests to God.” — Phil. 4:6
- Active ministry and care.
“Encourage one another daily.” — Heb. 3:13
“By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” — John 13:35
“Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus….who made Himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant.” — Phil. 2:6, 7
We have approximately twenty groups meeting in homes throughout the area. Compass Groups provide a great way to delve into God’s Word and develop meaningful Christian relationships. Here is opportunity to love and be loved within a caring group of friends who are also discovering what it means to follow Jesus. Compass Groups offer a safe place to learn how to minister to one another, discover God’s love for us through His written Word and have a great time in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
Compass Groups are…
- more than a small group Bible study
- a network of small groups meeting in homes and at church
- for both members and friends of Faith
- an ideal place to bring churched and unchurched friends
- a central place for giving and receiving spiritual care
- a primary place for Christian growth through study of God’s Word
If you would like more information about joining a compass group, please contact us and we will get you connected.